We are always proud of the service we offer to our customers and one of the major components of this is our Technical Team. They are available to speak to you either before purchasing our tooling or after you have received them. They have acquired a vast amount of knowledge and experience within engineering over the years and this helps them cover a wide range of enquiries for a almost all industries and applications so they can assist you promptly and efficiently.
You can get in touch with the technical team in many different ways (see below):
Our technical team can offer all of the following:
- Before purchasing your tooling they can recommend the highest performing tooling for your application. However if you're on a budget then they will gladly help you find tooling that's suitable and will do the job just fine too!
- After purchasing your tooling should you need the relevant technical data for your application, or if something doesn't seem quite right or as expected then get in touch and our tech team will be happy to assist you and provide the information or the solution you need.
- Project planning is something our technical team are more than capable of assisting you with. Do you have a job, no matter how large, that you need tooling recommendations for or even what steps to take to achieve your end goal? Then give them a call today! They may even come up with a solution you could never have thought of!
- On site visits are something that have recently been introduced due to the expansion of our technical team. We will happily speak to you about visiting your business to discuss any technical requirements. Please contact us on the details at the top of the page to book your on site visit from our tech team.
- Come visit the technical team at our offices based just off junction 26 of the M62 in West Yorkshire. You can book your appointment here to discuss tooling requirements, planning projects, visiting our state of the art metrology centre and 3D Printing showroom. We can also offer demonstrations on a range of Workholding and Tool Holding equipment. So what are you waiting for, book your appointment today!
We accept the following payment methods:
© Cutwel, All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions
Cutwel Ltd is registered in England and Wales No. 3202912. VAT No. 664 9356 93