The YG-1 Dream Drill series is one of the UK's most popular high performance coated carbide drill range; offering performance, accuracy & tool life. Dream Drills can achieve M7 reamed tolerances & are self centering. Our coated carbide drills & uncoated carbide drills are available with or without through coolant in 3 geometries:
- Standard (for steel and cast iron) with or without through coolant
- Inox (for stainless steel and alloy steels) with through coolant
- Alu-Power (lapped drills for aluminium) with through coolant
Carbide drills are supplied in a range of lengths including stub drills (suitable for drilling up to 3 x diameter deep) and jobber drills (suitable for drilling up to 5 x diameter deep) and are also available in long length and extra long length. All our carbide drills are self centering drills do not need to be pre-drilled with a spot or centre drill.
Coated carbide drills offer reduced cycle times of 80-90% compared to HSS drills and 5-6 times tool life. Manufactured by YG-1, our coated carbide jobber drills and stubs drills are excellent quality and performance.
Carbide Dream Drills INOX - With Coolant Holes (3xD, 5xD, 8xD) Series Included: DH451, DH452, DH453
- The tool has the special flute shape and geometry for suitable machining of stainless steelExcellent chip evacuation due to better surface treatment.
- Point R-thinning makes the superior centering and chip curl.
- Applied TiAlN coating achieves, the better surface finish of material to be cut and the longer tool life.
Carbide Dream Drills - With Coolant Holes (3xD, 5xD, 8xD) Series Included: DH406, DH408, DH421
- Drilling into general steel, cast steel, cast iron, chilled cast iron, malleable cast iron, non-ferrous heavy metal, non-ferrous light metal, abrasive plastic.
- Self centering - center drilling is not required
- Excellent positioning - bush is not necessary
Special design - reaming is not required
Good chip removal
Carbide Dream Drills - Without Coolant Holes (3xD, 5xD, 8xD) Series Included: DH404, DH423, DH424
- Special design - reaming is not required
- Good chip removal
- Powerful drilling
Characteristics Of The Dream Drill
- YG-1’s Dream Drill Series are suitable for high speed and accurate drilling operations by special design and high quality.
- Good performance for Steels, Cast Irons, Tool steels, Alloy steels and Stainless steels.
- Rapid chip evacuation and excellent chip breaking can be achieved by special designed cutting edges on point and chip breakers on leading edges.
- High accuracy and stability.
- Longer tool life with TiAlN coating.
Honing Guide For The Dream Drill
Use Of The Dream Drill
Shank Type Of The Dream Drill (With Coolant Holes)
ISO Tolerance Of The Dream Drill
The YG-1 Carbide Dream Drills are our most reliable drills and buying one couldn't be easier! All the items are listed online for your convenience:
>Click Here To View The Carbide Dream Drills!
>Click here to speak to a member of the Technical Team for more info!
We accept the following payment methods:
© Cutwel, All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions
Cutwel Ltd is registered in England and Wales No. 3202912. VAT No. 664 9356 93