See something that interests you? Get in touch today!
Sales Team Vacancies
Cutwel is a fast-paced, expanding business and one of the UK's largest independent engineering tooling distributors. No sales experience is needed. Full training will be given on the systems and the full range of products Cutwel supply.
Why Choose Cutwel?
- Health benefits scheme
- Free parking
- Spacious and modern office facilities, close to major transport links.
- Successful careers to be developed with career progression opportunities
- 23 days holidays per year (excluding UK bank holidays)
- 6-8 weeks of training. We want all our new employees to be fully trained
- Mentoring given to ensure your goals are reached and that you progress within the company.
- Bonuses for hitting target- in 1st year expected bonus £5,000
- Making and receiving telephone sales calls and taking customer’s orders
- Maintaining and growing our customer account base
- Selling our full range of products to your customers
- Offering tooling solutions appropriate to your customer’s needs (full product training will be given)
- Delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Effective in operating our order/quotation processing systems
- Creating and updating customer records
- Working towards and meeting agreed targets
- Responsible for self-learning and development
- Effective communication skills – clearly spoken
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to focus
- Typing skills and basic IT skills
- Maths and English GCSE A-D grades or equivalent
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Team player
- Willing to develop sales and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,532.80 per year
Expected Bonus: In the 1st year £5000
Positions Available: 4
Sorry, we currently have no job vacancies, please check back later