Carbide Machine Reamers
Produces high tolerance holes for machining through & blind holes. O.D. Tolerance DIN1420 for H7. Suitable for reaming Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous materials.
Carbide reamers give increased wear resistance and tool life over HSS
- O.D. Tolerance DIN1420 for H7
- Produces high tolerance holes
- For Machining Through & Blind Holes
- Suitable for reaming Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous materials.
- Improved surface finish
- Miniature Carbide Reamer - 22.1452 Series (Karnasch)The 22.1452 series karnasch miniature reamer is ideal for reaming small sized holes with sizes ranging from just 0.8mm up to 3.03mm. These can be used on Steel (up to 45 Rockwell), Stainless Steel, Ca ... read more >
Starting at £58.80 £49.00
- Solid Carbide Spiral Flute Machine Reamer in 0.01mm Increments (Beck)Beck Solid Carbide Machine Reamers are available in 0.1mm increments from 1-12mm. These spiral flute reamers have a high level of hardness and good heat resistance to allow for high performance reamin ... read more >Solid Micrograin Carbide
Chucking Machine Reamer
For Machining Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Cast Iron & Non-Ferrous
Parralel Sh ... read more >
Starting at £45.73 £38.11