Carbide Machine Reamers
Produces high tolerance holes for machining through & blind holes. O.D. Tolerance DIN1420 for H7. Suitable for reaming Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous materials.
Carbide reamers give increased wear resistance and tool life over HSS
- O.D. Tolerance DIN1420 for H7
- Produces high tolerance holes
- For Machining Through & Blind Holes
- Suitable for reaming Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous materials.
- Improved surface finish
- Miniature Long Neck Carbide Reamer - 22.1450 Series (Karnasch)The 22.1450 series karnasch miniature reamer is ideal for reaming microscopic sized holes with sizes ranging from just 0.2mm up to 0.595mm. These can be used on Steel (up to 45 Rockwell), Stainless St ... read more >
Starting at £114.00 £95.00