Carbide Machine Reamers
Produces high tolerance holes for machining through & blind holes. O.D. Tolerance DIN1420 for H7. Suitable for reaming Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous materials.
Carbide reamers give increased wear resistance and tool life over HSS
- O.D. Tolerance DIN1420 for H7
- Produces high tolerance holes
- For Machining Through & Blind Holes
- Suitable for reaming Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous materials.
- Improved surface finish
- Solid Carbide Spiral Flute Machine Reamer in 0.01mm Increments (Beck)Beck Solid Carbide Machine Reamers are available in 0.1mm increments from 1-12mm. These spiral flute reamers have a high level of hardness and good heat resistance to allow for high performance reamin ... read more >Solid Micrograin Carbide
Chucking Machine Reamer
For Machining Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Cast Iron & Non-Ferrous
Parralel Sh ... read more >
Starting at £45.73 £38.11