Soft Material HSS & HSSE Drills
Worm pattern geometries make them ideal for drilling soft or long chipping materials. Parabolic u-shaped flutes for efficient chip evacuation and long or extra long length drills available for deep hole drilling
Worm pattern geometries designed specially for soft materials
- Ideal for drilling soft or long chipping materials
- Parabolic u-shaped flutes for efficient chip evacuation
- Long and extra long length drills for deep hole drilling
- HSS 5% cobalt substrate gives increased tool life and reduces cost
- Morse taper worm pattern drills available
- Worm Pattern HSS 5 Percent Cobalt Extra Long Length 15xD Drill - DT600 (YG-1)The DT600 series YG-1 HSS 5 Percent cobalt extra long 15xD drills have a worm pattern geometry which feature a parabolic u-shaped flute for efficient chip evacuation. Excellent for deep hole drilling ... read more >
15xD Extra Long Length Drill for Deep Hole Drilling.
Made from a HSS substrate with a 5% cobalt content.
... read more >
Starting at £7.66 £6.38
- D1 (Diameter): 2 - 10.5