The Haimer Centre dial 3D sensor is a precise and versatile coaxial indicator to center bores and arbors. The sensor has a centering accuracy of 0.003mm and is suitable for use with 5mm probe tips....
- Quick and exact centering of borings and shafts.
- Centering accuracy of 0.003mm.
- Replaceable probes for maximum flexibility.
- Clamped in a tool holder and positioned close to the sought axis.
- The probe tip is adjusted and touches the bore or arbor all the way around.
- Reliably find the axis or bores and arbors.
- By changing the position of X and Y axis at the machine you can jibe the axis of the spindle and the work piece.
- Compensation of the run-out errors of the spindle and tool holder - no adjustment necessary.
From £474.49 £395.41
The Mahr 3d sensor comes with a large, high contrast dial face and used for milling and EDM machines to provide high accuracy....
- Large, high contrast dial face
- Can be controlled independently of a machine tool.
- High accuracy and linearity
- Shockproof and waterproof, ideal for the use on a machine with a tool changer.
- Supplied with 4mm probe.
From £570.00 £475.00