HSS Milling Cutters
For economic machining of carbon steels, alloy steels up to HRc40, copper, brass, aluminium and cast iron.
General purpose high speed steel milling cutters for low cost general machining
- 1st choice for low cost general machining of Steel <HRc40
- Superhardened HSS & HSS 8% Cobalt substrates offer improved tool life & performance over HSS/HSSE
- Available in coated or uncoated
- Also suitable for copper and aluminium
- Wide range of lengths and diameters available
- 3 Flute Throwaway Uncoated HSS 8% Cobalt Long Slot Drilll - E2554 (YG-1)The YG-1 E2554 series HSS Milling Cutter has 3 flutes (throwaway style) and a weldon shank. These end mills range in diameter from 2-10mm. The HSS 8% Cobalt Substrate provides exceptional value and to ... read more >
Exceptional value and tool life.
Available with a weldon shank.
Wide range of geomotries and sizes available for a variety of milli ... read more >
Starting at £5.56 £4.63
- D2 (Shank): 6 - 10
- L1 (Flute Length): 7 - 22
- L2 (Overall Length): 38 - 59
- D1 (Diameter): 2 - 10