KORLOY KING DRILL XL
Adjustable system for large diameter machining (60-100mm)
Korloy King Drill XL
ADJUSTABLE SYSTEM FOR LARGE DIAMETER MACHINING 60-100mm
The Korloy King Drill XL offers large diameter drilling from 61-100mm. The drill's cartridge system can adjust the drilling diameter by up to 5mm in 1mm increments. The diameter is easy to adjust with the adjusting bolt & washers.
- Large diameter drilling from 61mm-100mm.
- Cartridge can adjust the drilling diameter by up to 5mm in 1mm increments.
- Easy to adjust diameter with adjusting bolt & washers.
- Tool holders available in 2xD, 3xD, 4xD & 5xD max drill depths.
- Inserts available in grades for steel, stainless steel, HRSA's, cast iron, aluminium & plastics.
- Optimised insert design for inner and outer pocket.
- Exceptionally accurate drilling compared to other indexable drills, even in deep holes.
- High performance drilling of a wide range of materials.
- Lower risk of tool failure.
- Reduced insert wear.
- Extremely low cutting resistance compared to other indexable systems.
- Minimal deflection on entry ensures the straightest holes even at 5xD drilling.
ADJUSTING THE DRILLING DIAMETER
Washers can be combined to increase the drilling diameter by up to 5mm.
INSERTS OPTIMIZED FOR ACCURACY AND TO REDUCE TOOL FAILURE
The central and peripheral inserts are specially designed for each pocket to prevent premature insert wear and drill failure. This special KING DRILL design eliminates up to 90% of drill failures caused by the central insert grade and geometry.
The central insert design also lowers cutting resistance and provides more accurate drilling, especially in longer holes.
APPLYING CORRECT INSERT GRADES BY POCKET & MATERIAL GROUP
INSERTS FOR STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, HRSA'S & CAST IRON
Medium speed and medium feed
INSERTS FOR ALUMINIUM & PLASTICS
Low to medium speed and medium feed
INSERT GRADE GUIDE
Instant Technical Support
Our in-house technical support team are on hand to deal with simple to complex engineering problems and enquiries.
Each member brings with them their own experience and know-how to add to our growing pool of technical knowledge. That’s why our services are known for being the best in the business!
Our technical line is open from 8am to 5:45pm (4.30 Fridays)