Full refunds will only be given provided authorisation has been granted by a Cutwel member of staff in the following circumstances:
- Upon inspection at Cutwel the product is confirmed as defective
- Or failure by Cutwel to supply the correct products or quantity.
- Or failure by Cutwel to deliver the products as agreed.
- Or any other reason as agreed by a Cutwel account manager.
Once a return is authorised a member of staff will email to the customer a pre-completed returns form. This returns form must be returned with the goods to Cutwel.
Authorisation will NOT be permitted in the following circumstances:
- Product ordered incorrectly by the customer
- Product no longer required by the customer
- Delivery date was over 30 days previous
- Used product or product previously fitted with associated markings
- Special, modified, non-standard or non-stock products
If products are returned without authorisation then a refund will not be given.
Refunds will not be given if returned products are not in original packaging and both product and packaging are in original good condition and suitable for resale at full list price.
- Measuring equipment that is sold by Cutwel without calibration will not be accepted for refund if that measuring equipment subsequently fails calibration.
- Refunds will be applied using the original form of payment (credit card or account)
- Credits issued for any reason are valid for one year from the issue date. Unused credits beyond one year will be removed from your account