Cutwel provide second to none technical support by phone and email or on-site. Including both before and after purchase queries.
Our internal technical team can offer support via telephone or email whilst our external engineers are on the road daily to visit you on-site
Internal Technical Helpdesk
- Technical support from 5 Time served engineers
- Available 8am-5.45pm Monday to Thursday & 8am-4.30pm on Fridays
- Recommend tooling to improve cycle times and cost savings
- Experienced time-served engineers from various sectors of engineering including Oil and gas, Automation, Aerospace and Sub con.
- We are able to offer turn key solutions
- We can offer on the spot tooling advice and 9 times out of 10 diagnose issues over the phone without the need of a visit.
- Extensive product knowledge
- The best technical team in the UK
External Technical Engineers
- On-site technical visits Monday-Friday in your local area (UK mainland)
- Discuss current Cutwel tooling and advise on any performance-increasing or cost-saving benefits
- Able to advise on new or ‘problem’ applications and recommend tooling
- Visit to introduce new ‘Cutwel’ products
- Run tooling demonstrations and provide full cost saving reports