Our number one goal is to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in all-round service, product quality, value and technical support. We aim to offer products and services that provide our customers with cost saving and performance improvements across the board.
Market leading prices
Cutwel can offer prices that are 20-40% lower than most of our competitors due to our unique business model. As UK agents for a small number of international manufacturers, our buying power is far greater than our competitors who supply hundreds of brands.
Furthermore, we have a very short supply change which cuts out 2-3 steps compared to the typical cutting tool distribution model meaning you do not pay for everyone else’s profits.
Performance you can trust
Our brands are not always the best known in the UK, however Cutwel has grown year-on-year for 13 consecutive years to over £20m turnover on the back of carefully selected partners for their quality, performance and value. Used by over 11,000 end users annually, our market share continues to grow with products that have performance you can trust.
Exceptional customer service
Our customers receive the best service in the industry because of our exceptionally well-trained team who go the extra mile.
- We don’t like to keep customers waiting. We like to quote, get the order and deliver the goods before our competitors have even replied to your enquiry. Our internal technical helpdesk are available 8am to 6pm to help you instantly with problems.
- Companywide extensive product knowledge. All our team members receive intensive and continuous product training so that you can place your order with confidence that the products we recommend will be right for you.
- Employees that care. Our team members go the extra mile for our customers no matter how small or large the enquiry.
Manufacturing efficiency improvements
Our goal is to help customer’s improve manufacturing efficiency wherever possible. We want our customer’s tools to last longer and cut faster so you can achieve the best possible results. There are many ways we help customers including:
- Application support. For example, advising customers when to machine without coolant which can increase tool life, therefore reducing tool costs and machine downtime
- Reducing set-up times and down time. For example, utilising Zero Point clamping or quick-change tooling systems to reduce the number of hours machines are stood still
- Employing better tool holding. Reducing vibration and run-out not only increases tool life, it reduces cycle times by enabling faster cutting conditions
- Improving cycle times. Either by using the latest tools, employing efficient machining strategies or simply helping customers apply the optimum cutting data
Dedicated account manager
Our business customers are allocated with a dedicated internal Account Manager. They provide you with that single point of contact and are here to help support you with with your orders, product suggestions, enquiries and account queries.
Superior technical support
Our customers have the benefit of an internal technical helpdesk of 5 time served engineers who offer expert technical support, project support, offline programming support and product advice. Our internal tech team are all ex-users of Cutwel products in their former roles as precision engineers.
We support customers further via our External Technical Team of time served application engineers who cover the UK. Find out more on our technical support page
Order up to 6pm for FREE morning delivery
Customers can order with Cutwel up to 6pm for FREE next day MORNING delivery to UK mainland addresses (exclusions apply). For further information please see our delivery page.